Saturday, April 15, 2006

WHAT THE F*CK! NEW BRON 4


YOOOOO!
What the f@ck is the? The new LBJ 4? It seems like yesterday Lebron came right out the womb and graced the NBA with his finesse and power dunking. Its his 3 rd year now in the "L" since he jumped on with NIKE and grabbed that 90 mil! and now after his many specialty shoes along with his line of bball shoes that comeout every season. I think we are at 4 now, NIKE has stepped it up a notch adding a sleak new ,more aero-dynamic look they incorprated some carbon fiber also kind of reminds you of the flighposite technology release way back (one of my favs's i might add. You thought the last edition of the bronnies were heavy it rumored that these shoes feel like a work in the waiting (lol). I know I will have my 2 pairs when they drop!!!!!!!!!!!

peace!

Pics Courtesy of (honeyee.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home